Scroll Up Scroll Up Skip to content
- Going up Smerek, then by the Orłowicz Pass (Przełęcz Orłowicza) to the Wetlinska Mountain Pasture (Połonina Wetlińska) and descending to the village of Wetlina.
- Going up Rawki where the three borders meet and descending to Wetlina.
- Going up Okrąglik, then up Jasło and descending to the village of Cisna.
- Another peak is Tarnica, with Halicz along the way – where you can admire the most beautiful landscape of the Ukrainian side of the Bieszczada Mountains.
- The Grey Eddies (Sine Wiry) – a picturesque gorge of the Wetlina river.